|An active and successful French on-line travel agent is looking for an Anglophone assistant, working at home and having already a certain knowledge of French regions. Contact the webmaster for details. (1/2018)
* * *
Since 2005, KAP IT’s focus has been software and services, specializing in rich internet applications for large enterprises. Our Agile DNA and deep knowledge of new user interactions inspired us to create iObeya™ as the new way of working.
KAP IT is currently looking for a Territory Development Manager who will be responsible for generating iObeya sales revenues for the Americas region.
Candidate profile and mandatory requirements :
- 5 to 8 years of enterprise software sales experience
- Previous exposure to international markets, particularly the USA
- Native North American speaker (with good spoken French for internal communication)
- Excellent remote sales and communication skills using phone, email, and webconferencing
- High quality standards, flexible, autonomous, enthusiastic team player
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Comfortable with change, and working in a start-up environment
Valued skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of Lean Management, Visual Management and / or Agile IT
- Ability to communicate (oral and written) and sell in a 3rd language (German, Spanish, Japanese,...)
This role is primarily sedentary, with some travel (10-20%).
As a Territory Development Manager for the Americas, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent customer service as first point of contact for incoming information requests from prospects
- Following up promptly to qualify and convert these contacts into leads
- Understanding and analysing prospect requirements, in order to;
- Clearly communicate and demonstrate solution value proposition
- Formulate proofs of concept and pilots to maximise solution adoption
- Generating leads using direct mail, InMail, and any other forms of prospection, and working actively with the Communication Manager to build lead generation campaigns
- Developing an ecosystem of Consulting partners to promote the solution and accelerate new business development
- Nurturing an existing customer base to generate upsell opportunities
- Exhibiting at Conferences and Trade shows to evangelize the market
- Participating in the Sales & Marketing strategy for the territory
- Performing punctual, rigorous sales administration activities including forecasting, CRM maintenance and reporting
You will report to the iObeya General Manager.
At KAP IT, we offer an alternative and fulfilling work environment, where we focus on people, collaboration, and enthusiasm.
We are looking for a high-potential professional to join our team, as this job encompasses multiple activities, with plenty of scope for evolution, as the iObeya business grows from strength to strength. We are therefore keen to meet candidates with a focus on a mid-term vision and perspectives, rather than short term gains.
Immediate vacant position at KAP IT’s office (Massy, 91300, near Paris, France).
Please submit your curriculum vitae and cover letter in English, as well as your salary expectations and availability to email@example.com (Aug.2016)
Movie/casting - Our company, Kanzaman Production, is now preparing the shooting of "Under the Eiffel Tower", a featured movie directed by Archie Borders. As the movie will be shot around Bordeaux we are are looking for English speakers foreign residents to appear as extras and small parts. We are looking at american currently living in Paris to appear as tourists…
The shooting will take place from July 24th till August 11th, 2017
Please, send your pictures, infos and questions at : firstname.lastname@example.org
English teacher - I am an English teacher in a Catholic High School. We are currently recruiting Americans living in Paris for Conversation Classes. His/her role will be to converse in English with our high school students two or three hours per week. For further information about the offered position, please send your CVs. (12/2016)
English teacher ... The baby daycare center Les Petits Tresors is looking for an english native-speaking teacher as a part time job (10 hours/week). You will take care of babies from 6 months old to 3 years old twice a week (one morning, one afternoon) singing, dancing, doing manual activites with them. You will also conduct a workshop on Saturday afternoon with children from 15 months old to 4 years old : crafts, dances, songs, stories… You will also be recruited by families for baby-sitting and after school programs (to be planned with them). (Contact) (9-2015)
Representative in Paris ... I am an employer in the Aerospace industry located in New York. My representative in Paris is about to retire and I am looking for a replacement for him. I think a young woman with a business degree or sales experience living in Paris or near would be about the right demographic. (click here for a contact) ( example 2014)
For a web serie on tourism ...
- For an innovative web serie on tourism in Paris, we are looking for an American female student (or an expat having free time) currently living in Paris and intending to stay at least a year in Paris. Using your experience and personality, the job consists in introducing, to an English speaking audience, your personal insights of Paris and your tips for surviving the must -see spots of the French capital as well as the off the beaten tracks attractions.
Your understanding of the "dos and donts" of the French culture should help the audience face the fiery locals and your expat experience should also help viewers to prevent rip-offs.
You speak French
You have a strong sense of humor, you are looking for an experience in media, you feel comfortable in front of a video camera, you are sharp and you have strong writing skills (for web videos)
Please first send a video sample of your talent to the following address email@example.com
the video has to be short (max a minute) we will call you back! (the sample can be done with a smart phone video and talk about a topic linked to this project. We won't judge the technical realisation as we will take care of that!)
You will work as a freelancer and be paid on a daily basis. Still to be discussed. (Example 2014)